retreats & dates
(full details below)
If you want to experience a change of pace and culture and recharge both the body and mind, then Helios Retreat is exactly for you.
Helios Retreat is the perfect getaway offering an infusion of fitness and yoga, with guest appearances from the worlds’s most in-demand yoga teachers, celebrity trainers and wellness experts. We are bringing everything that’s hot in the wellness industry to the exclusive and sophisticated island of Mykonos.
There are three styles of room on offer, each offering a unique and exorbitant setting:
from £1,995 pp
Situated on the first floor, opulence is the best word to describe this enchanting suite which combines serenity with an extraordinary panoramic view of the Aegean sea and Mykonos' ancient volcanic rock formations.
The overall design suits its location, offering an airy relaxed environment with modern touch merged with traditional Greek decor.
MASTER JUNIOR SUITE
from £2,495 pp
Situated on the second floor of our beautiful villa, we have the Master Junior Suite which includes en suite and a private deck-veranda of apr 60 sq. metres.
Guests can enjoy a stunning front view of the big blue Aegean Sea and can relax and enjoy the amazing sunset before your eyes every evening.
The area is totally covered with pergolas and it offers you a gorgeous view of the villa.
PANORAMIC ROYAL SUITE
Situated on the third floor, we have the Panoramic King Master Suite, the very best suite of the villa.
This king size suite has an infinitive view of the Aegean Sea from each corner, a dreaming suite where you can relax, sleep, exercise and have all the privacy needed as in this third floor no one else has access.
With its own private veranda fitted with sun beds and a private wooden deck, outdoor sofas, you could exercise, practice yoga privately accompanied only by the sun. You might want to relax in front of a stunning view of the sunset or sunrise in by the infinitive view of the Aegean Sea.
Each room includes lockable doors and safety boxes as well as air conditioning, TV and Dolby Surround Systems.
What is included in the price:
- Luxury villa room en suite
- Complimentary 30 minutes massage on the arrival
- Non alcoholic Drink on arrival
- Welcome pack from Elemis
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 snacks daily
- Still and Sparkling water provided
- Daily housekeeping service
- 2 Yoga sessions daily
- Guided meditation
- 2 training sessions daily
- 3 walking treks around the mountains of Mykonos
- Daily trips to the old town of Mykonos:
- Museums: Lena's House
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Folklore Museum
- Agricultural Museum
- Boni Windmill
- Old Town Walking
- All transfers to and from airport (special requests at extra cost
- All meals nutritionally designed by PhD nutritionist Dr. Filip Koidis from W1Nutritionist clinic
- Villa arrival
- Meet & greet the guests with a welcome juice and snack
- 30 min complimentary massage on arrival
- 4pm trek on the mountains around the villa (approx 2.5 hours)
- 6.30pm yoga
- 8pm dinner
- 8.30pm visit old town of Mykonos
- 10.30pm return to the villa
Optional activities available (extra)
- Boat trip
- Massage / Day Spa
- Jet ski and water activities
- Personal training
- Yoga 1 to 1
- Daily activities to choose from:
- Diving - Guests can visit the famous shipwreck of “Anna II”, the unique reefs in Kalo Livadi, Agia Anna and Lia Bay, the cavern systems in Tragonisi and other diving sites around the island.
- Sailing/Boat Trips - Visit the ancient sights of Delos island, Rhenia islands as well as secluded coves around Mykonos island
- Watersports - Super Paradise beach, Elia Beach, kalo Livadi beach
- Mykonos Self-Drive 4x4 Safari
- Beach hopping - Visit the numerous beaches of the island, each one being distinctively different from the other
- Horse Back riding on the beach
We are now taking bookings for the summer of 2017 in Mykonos. Please fill in the form below and select the dates your interested in from the drop down menu on the form. We will follow up your enquiry within 24 hours.
Prices start from £1995 per person*
For single occupancy please enquire by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices are in £GBP (British pounds sterling) based per person, but do not include flights. A non-refundable £500 is required upon booking. Clients must have adequate travel insurance to cover all activities listed.